Learn and experience French language
1st Term | September 28 – December 4
2nd Term | January 11 – March 19
3rd Term | April 12 – June 18
Online Classes Information
Due to the pandemic of COVID-19, on site classes can be conducted online, as the Alliance Française of Grenada continues to follow the safety measures recommended by the Public Health Ministry.
Primary School Classes
Children are not forgotten at the Alliance Françaises! Learn French in a fun way, specially designed for a young audience.
- Leave your little ones in good hands
- Fun, creative & educational activities
- A soft introduction to French learning
Starting at EC$ 120
Secondary School Classes
Intended for teens students, this course will provide them with the best means to develop their skills in the four core areas (reading, writing, listening and speaking) in a friendly yet stimulating environment.
From FORM 1 to 4
- Compliment to schools’ French classes
- Modern and interactive way of teaching
- Support to your CSEC French exam
Starting at EC$ 130
Our courses enable our students to develop linguistic, socio-cultural and rapidly applicable skills through language activities defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
From Beginners to Intermediate levels
- There is no age to learn new things
- Smart educational material
- Communication based activities
Starting at EC$ 250
Private Classes are aimed at people who wish to learn French at their own pace, who wish to benefit from a specific learning program or who cannot come at the Alliance Française’s premises.
From A1 to C2 levels
- Private tutor
- Tailor-made schedule and program
Starting at 60EC$
General course offer over three months in order to improve your language skills and become a French master!
- Pick the level you need
- For all ages and levels
- Benefit from the group dynamic
Enjoy your free time during Summer and live a unique experience: depending on your needs and wishes, you may benefit from our assistance and practice the language through classes and workshops.
- Turn your vacation into an unforgettable experience
- Improve your fluency while having fun
Price varies according to programme
CXC French Preparation Classes
If you want to improve your skills in a particular linguistic field in a professional or academic perspective, together we can establish a needs analysis to set up a training program and schedule helping you achieve your specific goals.
From A1 to C2 levels
- Fully customized offer
- Tailor-made to the precise needs of your linguistic situation and workfield
Starting at EC$ 130
Language Level Test
Do you want to test your language level before signing up for a course?
Starting a training, sitting an exam or applying for a job? We have the test which meets your needs!
To register for the placement test, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Oral test on Zoom (10 minutes max)
- On the assigned date and time, follow the Zoom link given to you to test your speaking skills. Make sure you connect yourself at least 5 minutes before your test in order to check your speaker and mic.
- No specific preparation is required. The test will be live with a French teacher. Don’t be stressed!
How do I apply for admission as a student?
There is no prerequisite condition to study at the Alliance Française of Grenada. All levels are welcome, from beginners to intermediate and advanced students. We teach individuals aged 7 minimum, up to all ages.
How can I pay?
- At the reception desk during working hours with cheque or by cash.
- By bank transfer at any CIBC/FCIB branch, sending the deposit slip to email@example.com. Account name: Alliance Française de la Grenade | Account number: 1014995
What are the deadlines for registration or pre-registration?
No deadlines! You can join a class any time. If you want to enjoy the full term, do not miss the registration periods: September 28 – December 4 / January 11- March 19 / April 12 – June 18. Mid term prices also available.
When can I start classes?
Classes take place all year-round. New sessions start in January, April and September, but you can also join a class at mid-session if you like.
How many students are there per class?
There is an average of 10 students per class.
Which teaching method is used?
All our teachers use a communication based approach in their classes. We have one textbook corresponding to each level. Teachers also use all kinds of teaching facilities (audio, videos, etc).
You may enquire at the secretariat or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to purchase the textbook. This one can last up to one year.